Thursday, September 13, 2007 @11:18 PM
《Chalet!!!》Our chalet is at HOMETEAM NS @ PASIR RIS B6... Is quite fun, we played games for the 1st and 2nd day and i was drunk in the 1st day... What i did was: 1. I kick people 2. I said wanna 裸奔 3. I said i wanna kiss MR IRRITATING "D" 4. I vomit out my 鱼片米粉 and complain that is expensive... etc... They told me that i do a lot of crazy things which is unexpected... Therefore I was grounded from drinking... >.<《KBox!!!》After heading to outlet to do something regarding thumbprint thingy, mi and my classmates went to kbox... At first was high, then think is getting too bored or what everyone keeps silence... After singing, we went shopping and then had our dinner in LJS... Chit chat till 1o++ and home sweet home... Now, im chatting with huiyee discussing about tml plan.... Girls come on... start planning!!!... ^^
♥ and i stand in the
wonder of your love