Wednesday, January 23, 2008 @12:46 AM
《生日快乐》HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEK LIN & LAUREN!!!Just finish tidying up my desk, now it looks SO~ clean... Three cheers for XueLi!!! ^^V Today din go anywhere, stay at home watch tv and do housework... Unbelievable right???Hehe.... Going 20 this year so I have to be more mature as in help mum to do housework la... Zikuan asked me yesterday tt if i can go Taiwan this Oct or Nov... Erm... i dun think i can coz Oct and Nov i got school.... And somemore is my final year so i dun think i have the mood to go holiday... hahaz... Brother lend me his handphone today... I din told him that I lost my uncle's phone... hehe... If not i will get a big scolding from him... Dad finally knew my hp was lost... He din scold lei... ^^Yup tat's about all~
♥ and i stand in the
wonder of your love