Sunday, January 20, 2008 @11:58 PM
《I'm Sorry》Finally!!! Left only DBMS exam... I can say is holiday now...Today HuJi and I went to shop for my Mum bdae present and also our cny clothes... Yea! happy happy... But the problem now is..................I have lost a phone AGAIN!!! T.TThat phone is not mine, is HuJi's father de... OMG i have lost it somewhere in Bugis... HAIZ... Even though i dont need to pay the lost, but i still feel very guilty... So HuJi had decided tt when i go chinatown with her... i pay for the rou gan can le... Thanks lei... So anybody saw this entry please msg mi ur number and ur name... Veri sorry to trouble u all again... AH!!!Tml going to collect sim card... den borrow a phone from my brother... HAHAHA... hopefully i wont lost it again... CHOY!!! touch wood...
♥ and i stand in the
wonder of your love