Tuesday, July 22, 2008 @11:39 AM
I'm in school now... DEAE lesson updating the blog... hahaz... can see how boring am I now.... Going to end of semester 1 and assignments are going to due very soon... The crucial part is.... I haven really start on any of the assignments... Example DEAE... Stuck on sketches and no further enhancement le... Water painting still owe teacher a scenary and cherry, the flower part i also haven finish... 101 creative problems!!... still at 13 ideas even though Leon has reduce it to 50 ideas but is not half complete... Reduce from 100 photographs to 8 photographs i also din do... manage to get 3 of them but i dun think is perfect enough... SMT!!!... going to shoot commercial and opening le... hopefully will be a successful one... I just dunno which assignment to start of with now...
♥ and i stand in the
wonder of your love