Tuesday, November 18, 2008 @10:36 PM
15 Nov Saturday Same as usual went to Fong's class at 12.30Then went to FTL
I was so excited when everyone has seated down
Cause LCL is the 1st item for all
Battle was great
I learnt a lot
Anan & Hei got champion for HipHop category
So funky(Elmo & xiao zhang) got champion for Locking catergory
Both teams are DOPE!!!
Me & Elmo

16 Nov Sunday
Meet Huiyee at Yishun MRT
Then went to meet XiuLi and Paul
Had our lunch at a Thai restaurant
Even though is spicy but i LIKE!!!
With Huiyee sure will play arcade
BBall, Daytona etc
Huiyee lied to us
We went to take free shuttle bus to RedHill
Shang le Huiyee de pian ju
Haha
Paul and XiuLi had their dinner at RedHill too
Then Home Sweet Home
17 Nov Monday
8am class
Super tired but manage to get into class before 15 mins late
Haha
Lesson ends early like around 10am
So I went home before meeting the girls at Plaza Sing
Decide our rings together which we take quite a long time to make our decision
Yuet Shi got very hungry so she and Huiyee went to ParkMall sakae chop seats 1st
Very delicious
Long time never eat sakae since ever i quit
Pictures not with me
I'm waiting for MANY pictures lo
All never send me
HAHA
18 Nov Tuesday
Happy Birthday PAUL!!!
Ok
Got gastric pain this morning i wake up
Went bath get even worst
After bath message the rest said i cant meet them for movie
Very sorry gals
So they decided to go lot 1 instead to see our flowers
I got so surprize by them la
Cause they bought flowers for me
I was like crazy woman carrying the flowers around lot 1 lo
Doris take so long time to shop
And Hoho went to buy ice cream without tell me and fy
haha
The flowers they gave me
Now, going to 7-11
Feel hungry
Abit gastric pain also
Whole day like this sia
I wont skip meals le
I promise
I'm scared
BYE~