Friday, November 21, 2008 @12:06 AM
Back to school again with stomach bloatedMeet Mr Daryl near FC 6Nothing much to showTalks about our rolesUpdate him about Facebook Application can be implement --- WELL DONE!!!Update him about Paypal transactionShow some designs --- WELL DONE!!!What have I done???Nothing!!!Designers Seklin and Fongyee are still struggling with their layouts and design --- Kambateh!!! Bakuteh!!!So now I'm waiting for them to pass on to me to work them out in DreamweaverHoho is dealing with flash pages and also helping me to work them out too --- Kambateh!!! Bakuteh!!!Doris is working with Kickapps --- Kambateh!!! Bakuteh!!!Interim presentation is on week 8Now is week 6What am I doing right now??BLOGGED!!!Shit~ECI!!!Another headache oneHaizAfter meeting with Mr DarylWent to see doctor with FongyeeCos my gastric pain not really recoverStill got a bit bloated feel hanging on my stomachDoc said my stomach may have too much ACIDAnd that Fongyee offered me to drink detergentFunny huhI told her eat toothpaste betterTotal cost about $43OH MY GOD!!!$43 + $32 + $21 + $130 === Year 2008 medical fee!!!That stupid chicken pox!!! I wont forget YOUHAHARuiping coming to SP play BBall!!!I wanna join!!!I dont want sweat sweat do FYPVery saltyShe coming to find me after BBallBig kiss to herTomorrow feel like going Studio Wu for Locking open classSince tmr hiphop is cancelledStill thinking....
♥ and i stand in the
wonder of your love