Wednesday, August 19, 2009 @11:46 PM
Friends asked me: "When are you going to Manila?"
Yes this is the question. I said: "Either 7 sep or 9 sep."
I felt so down cos I've never leave my house for so long.
3 months seems short but to me without my parents around, I feel so unconfortable.
Friends asked me: "Aint you scared cos you are going alone with others stranger."
Yes the question comes again. I told them: "No worries, I can mix with others well."
Actually, "scared" is the word im trying to avoid.
Going with strangers, I'm worried.
Living in a new enviroment, I'm scared.
Well, I can mix with new people easily. But who knows how others treat you.
Think I watch too much drama series liao. HAHA
Thanks friends for giving me support. Tell me not to look at their eyes, dont walk around alone, be careful etc.
Thanks family for their full support. I can tell that my mum doesnt wish me to travel cos she scared I'm scared. I think I'm too pampered by them already. She scared I have not enough sleeps, not enough money, I'm lost, I dont eat, dont know how to wash clothes. HAHA. Yea~ is true that I never ever wash my own clothes before.
I hope after these 3 months training, I can be independent lo.
And my baby niece will be 3 months older. After i come back please do still remember me. Squeeze your cheek :D
After all I'm most worried is my mum. Cos she will be very lonely with my niece for 3 months. Nobody having lunch with her and the house will be so quiet. I'm noisy and irritating. I will miss hugging her tummy when I watching tv too. She's my teddy bear. Hee~
Alamak, 3 months only worry this and that. What if i go overseas study for 4 years. HAHA~
♥ and i stand in the
wonder of your love