Tuesday, August 18, 2009 @11:11 PM
I remembered I did say about the interview today.
What interview that makes me so excited about?
Answer is.....
Casino Croupier/Dealer
I sent my resume on Sunday and they called me on Monday for interview on Tuesday.
Super shock at first cos I didn't expected they call me so fast.
Tuesday which is today, I went down to pandan gardens for interview.
At 1st, he checked out my color blind, luckily all correct.
Next, he asked me to open and close my palm to check if I got any sweaty palm.
Then, talk about what is croupier about and also the policy of signing bond with them.
After that he test my maths.. OMG.. I was too nervous that I cant calculate simple percentage.
But he helped me alot to solve and used the simplest way to calculate it.
He also tested me on my mulitplication and addition which is ok for me.
My maths pro lei.. HAHAHAHA
Then, he told me to go for briefing session.
The session was fun with laughters but I was so SHOCK.
Cos being selected for briefing meaning we are shortlisted for the particular job.
Omg~ I didn't know until the presenter said:"I have this offer to all of you here, you may sign on spot or may come down again to sign ur contract."
OMG!!! I cant believe!!!
However, I din sign on spot cos i have to ask suggestion from my parents and brother.
Cos if i sign i cant break the bond and i need to pay up to 8K if I did it!
Training will be at Philippines. So i need to travel there for training for 3 months.
People I going to miss you guys for 3 months... Haha
Fri I going back to sign the contract...
Curious about the pay? ask me personally ok...
Cheers :D
♥ and i stand in the
wonder of your love