Saturday, August 22, 2009 @10:28 PM
My table was messy! I need to clean them up before I go overseas!
Afternoon I've went to Ruiping's house to scan my passport cos resort staffs need it urgently to book our tickets.
Mum and Cayenne came along cos I also dont know why.
They never eat, only i ate.
Bought some fruits along the way home.
And I saw Zikuan and Qiuyu. They going Orchard and Qiuyu going dye her hair.
Pathetic her, she needs to cut her hair short. >.<
Stay at home "nua" the whole afternoon.
At night, Mum and me decided to have our dinner at plaza.
Cos I need go NTUC buy my stuffs.
I bought new towels and bra. Hahaha
Just come back home.
Tmr accompany Jialing and Cassan to e2i for interview.
Hopefully not much people like today.
I heard from my bro that got extremely long queue.
I pray my "Dua Bei Gong"... Please dont rain or no queueing for long...
18 days left, 2 hours more to 17 days.
Time fly very fast.
3 months shld be very fast over ba.
♥ and i stand in the
wonder of your love