Tuesday, August 11, 2009 @12:18 AM
Yea! Finally the posting has recovered!!!Yesterday many of us went to ZiKuan's Birthday party. The food was nice and I was in-charge in peeling the prawns that day. Cos I wanted to eat I don't care. HAHA~ After saying the pledge, sing birthday song and National Day song.......Showtime!!!We lied to zk that huiyee is going back home so to bring her to the lift there and "take photo"And ya, the cake in the end was on her face and some drinks to wash her face...I was kena too cos she wet herself up and hug me 2 times... MY SEXY DIAMOND SHIRT!!!!OMG~End, the rest went to play mahjong and me went back home and rest at my cotton candy bedHAHA~Today went ION and bugis with HujiWanna watch "Where got Ghost" in the end never watch cos only got one slot and was fast sellingSo we went to KFC and had our lunch cum dinnerShop around junction only cos lazy to walk to village cos full of peopleWe decided weekdays then goAfter that, we went to ION1st time being there and I was so excitedThe place was damn big laDidn't manage to finish the whole shopping mall and we are really tired....Then, we went to Hong Kong cafe and had our dessert and then home sweet home...We planned to go for dessert buffet on weekdays cos Swensen now having this promotion on 1 for 1 ICECREAM buffet... 50 plus icecream, cakes, fondues, DIY banana boat...I can't name it cos there's lot more....I WANT TO GO!!!Forget about diet and have some pamper for myself 1st...I need a job now!!!BROKE~
♥ and i stand in the
wonder of your love