Wednesday, September 09, 2009 @1:20 AM
Name: Ichihara Hayato
Age: 17 (2004)
Drama: Waterboy 2
Name: Ichihara Hayato
Age: 22 (2009)
Drama: Saru Lock
He is the one I mention in my previous post, Ichihara Hayato.
He looks quite different comparing with Waterboy 2 and Saru Lock image.
Become mature with his sexy voice in Saru Lock :D
He's still my number 1 Japanese actor.
Today, I went back to Pandan Gardens to have my Induction program.
1st is quiz and we form groups to compete with each other.
Losers have to do punishment. Luckily enough, at buiding hotel parts we save the points :D
Very interesting program I've attended ever.
Last game was the most exciting ones.
We have to transform the nucleus from one pile to another pile using ropes and not hands.
We have to keep a distance away from the pile and it was so tedious as any errors we have to redo over and over again.
We learn from each other :D
After the program I've went back home to change and go lot1 for dinner with friends.
Thanks zk and qy for Stay real handphone stripe.
Thanks zk for photos, disc and resume.
Thanks rp, jl, wz, ys, cassan, paul, victor, hy and zk for mini farewell dinner.
Thanks qy and sl for handphone cushion and chocolates.
Thanks doris and fy for mini farewell dinner.
Thanks to everyone that wishes me for the best.
I'm so lucky to have you around
I will take good care about myself
Especially to huiyee, she keep on nagging at me like my ah ma de ah ma, but I know is for my own good :D
Let's keep in contact in MSN or Facebook.
1 day :D