Tuesday, September 01, 2009 @10:13 PM
Yea! I've PASSED my basic theory test!!!
I can't take my FTT and PDL so soon until I come back from Philippines :(
I think I got 1 month didnt go for dance le.
Didn't practice at home also.
Busy with Philippines things.
This Saturday I will go for the "last" Locking lesson and next Wed the "last" Hiphop class before I leave. :D
Recital result is out.
Congrats to all my friends who have enter in.
I will see you guys performing in December.
Too bad I registered the audition but I didnt go.
Cos even though I'm lucky enough to get in, I cant go for the practices.
So I choose not to try my luck.
Haha :D
Well is ok, next year then.
However, I got work shift, dont know if I can or not.
Shall see how lo.
I still got alot of things haven settle yet.
Let see:
1) Office Pants x3
2) Court Shoes
3) Cosmetic [is a must to paint my face :( ]
4) Wallet [is not a must but I need a new 1 :D]
5) Money exchange
6) Padlock [I've got big 1 from RuiPing but I think they can't lock my luggage haha]
........
9 Days left
♥ and i stand in the
wonder of your love