<body> <body>

Saturday, October 03, 2009 @12:06 PM

Finally got this chance to update

Past few days, my apartment electricity and water were cut off due to Typhoon Ondoy in Philippines.
We were so busy moving here and there to charge our phone and to bath.
We also face no water in whole of condominium.
Luckily, block Q has sufficient water for us to bath. Thank you!
I stay in block A, we have basement carpark and the carpark was flooded at that point of time.
The power box is also located just beside the carpark and that's why we suffer more than other apartment with no electricity.
I saw kampong house collapse, children approached us for money, little boy carrying his baby brother in raining day knock at our taxi window asking for money.
This is how they survive.
I'm glad that I lived in Singapore...


Finally electricity came back.
They predicted typhoon is today. Oh... no electricity again???
Raining now... Heavy wind... That you cant compare in Singapore...
I'm learning to be independent
Don't ask for more as we are very fortunate to live in sheltered place compared to kampong survivor.
Just take it or leave it.

My colleagues here are really good. Maybe because I'm the youngest, they got this mentality that I'm still a small kid and I need extra protection. haha. I really got protected by them. Thanks :D

Training today has cancelled... we are stuck at our apartment doing nothing...
Sian!!!
Can feel the typhoon now...

♥ and i stand in the
wonder of your love


Profile

Name: XueLi
Age: 21
Birthday: 18 April 1988
School: Graduated from Singapore Polytechnic 2009
Occupation: Resort World Sentosa (Casino Croupier)

Craving

- Handphone Stripe
- New Wallet
- New clothes
- Timberland ladies boots
- Survive until the end of Philippines training
- Taiwan trip again
- Japan trip
- Hong Kong trip
- Learn Japanese Language
- Pass FTT
- Pass practical test


Exits

Ai Zhen
Attitude
Cassandre
Chu Yun
Clement
Doris
Fong Yee
Hui Ping
Hui Yee
Huji
Hui Xin
Jeanne
Jasmine
Jian Guo
Jia Xuan
Joreen
Kia Fang
Jia Ying
Jia Qi
Lai Teng
Li Jing
Lucas
Miao Ning
Paul
Pei Qing
Qiu Yu
RuiPing
Sara
Sek Lin
Tiffany
Vivien
Whee Hong
Xin Le
Xin Yee
Wan Lin
Yan Lin
Yee Shin
Ying Teng
Yuet Shi
Zi Kuan
Zi Wei


Messages



BIG thank you

Inspiration : anne
Layout : jeanette
Fonts : dafont
Image: threadless
Brushes : 100x100